Wednesday, January 23, 2008

If you google your name what do you get?

So I was thinking... Why dont I google my name and see what I get. Actually I do it quite a bit. And then I thought what would I find if I google other people I know.
Ya, I know what you are thinking why use google when there are so many other search engines. Well my answer to you is google is worth billions of dollars and thats my only answer.

Tyler Moxley

Charlie Meng

Chris Pletcher

Chris Conley

Luke Peterson

SoCal

Josh Perry

Sarah Burns

Jen Morse

Allison Auser

Let me know if you can google anything worth posting

2 comments:

Kevin said...

7th guy down...
http://www.exportid.com/search_members.html?search=specializing

Kevin said...

Oh yeah - I also love that Josh Perry was the star of Retarted Policeman....