Friday, January 4, 2008

So stormy and cooold,

This post was intended to be published yesterday...

I woke up this morning to the rain beating my window like it was Gaston and the towns men breaking down the castle door to get to the Beast and with a little tickle in my throat, so like any good boy I went down stairs made some coffee and noticed the rain was entering my patio like a renegade force dropping from the sky at a 37 degree angle and clinging to my cushions like a Jr. High couple. After addressing the water intrusion I returned to my home to flip on the news and in case you were not watching the weather report at 11:30 like me... here is what you missed.


















Ya thats the COND smack in the middle of what looks like my stomach after eating at the worst Downtown Pleasanton restaurant Albertos Cantina.

Now I dont normally stick around for half the morning in my sweats and neither does Pletcher, but today was a bit different due to scheduling errors... So this is what we were doing while the rain was trying to kill us.

Insert picture here (cant figure out how to send a picture on my new phone)

Imagine coffee in hand and fire place a blazing with our sweats being all comfortable!

Thats life...

1 comment:

moxleyfam said...

great use of similies, you would make your high school english teacher very proud!