Saturday, December 29, 2007

Droppin A Few Names

The COND would like to thank the following.
  1. Jake Foster for your amazing pallet.
  2. Nick Rodrigues for reuniting David
  3. D-Bo for all your inspiration of wasting life and writing a blog
  4. Ton Face for helping to get the COND blog rolling
  5. Matty Sill for your artistic touches
  6. The Pletcher - Adams family (Tim, Gina, Dawson, Danny, Rachel) love the ranch!
  7. All people with an S before their name (You know who you are)
  8. Guests to our gatherings (Plan on a Camo party soon in '08)
  9. Mike and Sally Meng for bringing us food
  10. Black Santa (D-Bo knows)
  11. My mom for getting me a vacuum
  12. Winter, for giving me a reason to wear my new hoodie
  13. Jen, Allison, Sarah (Suppie)
  14. Sluke, cause it's always sunny with Sluke
  15. SoCal - I mean really, I love hobos on my couch
  16. Gusha and Young Life pals
  17. Hopyard
  18. Redcoats
  19. Popi Lounge(Good times be had and the Popi, always)
  20. SaddleRack
  21. Josh Perry (remember Walnut Creek)
  22. EDGE (nothing like paying top dollar to look more beautiful)
  23. Food Network (minus Rachael Ray)
  24. Heroes (Mondays 9, 8 central)
  25. Ashley for providing food
  26. Joel & Cara for renting out your home to people who are not home too often
  27. Al Gore (so I can get on the internet)
  28. Tate Bowen for being sooooooo cute
  29. Kevin & Shannon for all you provide (yadda mean)
  30. MLKjr. for giving us a day off work
  31. Our Ladies...
  32. CL
  33. BP
  34. CLC
  35. Clego
  36. JBC
  37. MDM
  38. RP
  39. TB
  40. Clarissa (my navigation) cause she explains it all
  41. NY Pizza
  42. Department of Justice for spying on me
  43. Spice Girls for not coming back, oh wait, Charlie just said they did come back.... Give me cancer now!
  44. People who keep sending mail to my parents house with the wrong address hoping it will come to the COND
  45. Crappy Realty TV for giving me nothing to look forward to on tv
  46. Perry Family
  47. Pletcher for droppin it
  48. Founders of the Lodge
  49. You
  50. Cuzo Crew now Cuzo Crew +T (The Wolf)

4 comments:

Dan said...

stellar top 50. now get the freaking "word verification" off of you comment page and people may comment more. before i post this lovely piece of verbiage, your page is requiring me to type "ejrwr" in the box below. it's bull.

Sally said...

It's an honor to make "the" list....oh, wait a sec.....EVERYONE (and about everything) mad the freekin' list...
Oh well....We love you guys!!!!

Ma & Pa Meng

Sally said...

one of these days I'll convine Mike to sign in as himself....until then you will have to discern when it is him (not me).
Love you guys.

Dan said...

Just noticed the black santa shout out. legit! Your video is done.