Saturday, December 8, 2007

Sometimes My Brain Goes Craz-O

(Photo just for fun! Sluke, Tyler and some Country Folk.)

Last week I went to start my car up and get it looking snazzy like it was going to the prom so I can sell it.
The problem was that I had not taken Sarah (car name) out for about a month cause I got a new car. So when I went to start it, you guessed it, she didn't want to go. I called my dad and he came out with jumper cables and we hooked it up and tried a jump, but no luck in getting it going, but lights and radio worked... My thought was an electrical problem. I called R.Lance and Sons out to tow it to Precision Auto Repair in Pleasanton to check it out. When Randy (truck driver) showed up he looked at the battery and it had a full charge, then he wanted to hook it up the the rig for a jump, so we did. Again, I tried to start it up and no luck. Randy walked around to the driver side and said, "try to start it again." I did and no luck. Randy then says, "How long has it been since you drove it?" I said, "Oh, about a month." Randy then very politely said, "Try to start it again and this time put your foot on the clutch!" Ya thats right I'm a tard. I don't know how to drive.

2 comments:

Kevin said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Sally said...

sluke and tyler with Donnie and Marie.....sick

Pa