Saturday, December 29, 2007

Top 10 Events in 2007

2007 was another amazing year with many memorable things happening. After minutes of thinking and brainstorming sessions with myself and Charlie we have come up with the top 10 events for the COND in 2007.

10. Flo Rida T-Pain (Get Low):
This was the best song to be released since Nelly's Country Grammar.

9. Renovated the COND:
A few new additions - 50" HDTV, some paint on the walls, Recliner on the Patio, A few more naked men (Davids).

8. I got a new hoodie and stunners:
Ya I did, gray hoodie and white stunners (I look like the unabomber) and Luke got red ones to match so when we cruz my whip we get all the girls holler at us! If you know what I'm sayin'.

7. Pletcher Ranch:
So I may or may not have shot Bambi, but it looked big from 250 yards away. Pletcher got a buck, Charlie got his first kill and Conley embraced his White Trash roots from when he was a child.

6. Fosters, Cody & Amy, Mayersons are pregnant; Bowens become 3 & Kirschner became 4; I became an uncle again and Jen is an Aunt (update that blog!):
Need I say more.

5. Charlie had a girlfriend:
She's Great!

4. Pletcher moved in:
The COND got hotter with this addition, but I think it may have brought down his stock of beauty being associated with us.

3. Peter saved the world:

2. David was reunited with his brothers:
After a reconnaissance mission to the border of Mexico another statue of David was purchased so he would have a brother and I picked up a midget David too.

1.5 Charlie was discovered:
Now a model with la EDGE and the face of all that is Downtown Danville beauty.

1. TheCOND.Blogspot.com
Yes, this was the #1 event because now you too can share in the beauty of all that is COND.


Stay tuned for the COND thank yous...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK, Charlie told us we should add comments. We want to let you all know that we both really enjoy the on-going commentary on life at the COND. Keep it up...keep us laughing