Thursday, December 20, 2007

Oh What A Night - Downtown P-Town

If you know me you know I love Downtown Pleasanton and the major attractions it offers. Tonight the COND (minus Pletcher) went to the new Redcoats on St. Marys St. with Jen, Sarah, Allison Dan & Melissa + Tate, & Sluke. All in all a pretty good night, but the infamous 'upstairs' was more of a 1/2 level which took about 5 steps to get up to the 'VIP' room. None the less the COND presents... will have an event there soon, very soon. I, as well as Charlie and Conley got the fish and chips, but were rewarded with onion rings instead of chips because they ran out!! I expect onion rings every time now! My recommendation, try it, love it, enjoy it! Bigger story of the night (at least for Conley) was the 4 fire trucks barreling down Main St. to a fire above Quiznos - See photo.
















I love fires as much as the next guy - except this guy, it was his place - See photo.

















If you also know me, you know I love the Pleasanton Weekly and I read it twice a week, but I didn't see Jeb on this breaking story, so I will take credit for breaking it! Note the time and that I'm writing this an hour later. All in all another great night in Downtown P-Town!

No comments: