Friday, April 18, 2008

Pleasanton Police Ride Along

I'm currently writing this post from the front seat of a police car on my blackberry while listening to 99.7 and watching codes like 5150, 33, 34 come across our monitor. Yes our monitor because someone at walmart thought I was a plain clothed officer. Anyways I have a few minutes to explain. I'm doing a ride along for this thing I'm in with Pleasanton. My partner here tonight rules, I got to cuff a perp and pull over my junior year AP civics teacher. Currently we are in Pleasanton responding code 3 to a 5150, we requested back up from J12 code 2 once we arrived on scene. I can't get into it too much because its kinda like doctor client confidenciallity, but cop style, you know. Check out the pictures of me with an AK. Ya, I'm trained how to use the heat.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How were you able to get a ride along with the Pleasanton Police department.

Anonymous said...

i just called them.