Saturday, April 12, 2008

What I like about Cancer

First Off...
(read this like we dated)
Hey, whats up, it's been a while. How are you, you look good, I, I guess. Your hair, sweet, seem like a SoCal kind a girl now... I heard you got into that program, thats really cool. So, I heard you've been lookin at Dan Bowen's blog too, thats cool, I guess. Oh! I saw your mom last week at the grocery store she umm, pretended like she didnt see me, and went down the pet isle and pretended to look at cat food, thats weird you have a dog that looks like a rat. Are you mad at me? I just took some time off to focus on my career (code for other blog). But I really like you and want your readership back. I promise I've changed, Ill write more, be funny and link to other blogs too. Will you have me back!? Really, oh wow, I wont let you down.

So... Ill write a bit more about the COND, hope you enjoy.

I was at the COND pool today for the first time this year (heater not on, umm... ya, if i wanted to scream like a girl I would have punched myself in the face, but before I get into what I like about cancer I must saw, COND pool party coming soon.

This is a warm up post for the COND future posts.

As Josh and I were sitting there soaking up the sun, and getting a good base in preparation for our trip to Cabo I realized this is such a horrible thing to do, not the exposing our bodies to the good looking people, but the sun cooking the white off my body. Cancer is bad, bad like Onion Rings at the Hopyard, but yet there is something so good about it. The feeling you get of the sun infecting your body with cancer, it's out of this world.

How to avoid cancer? No way to avoid... Sorry.

No comments: