Thursday, May 8, 2008

Ridicu-list

A list of ridiculous things.

1. Guys who high-five when a song comes on (You can just give a simple smirk when Low comes on)
2. Wearing bandannas (it feels awkward when I see a real gangster wearing the same bandana)
3. Yelling at the tv (dude, I get it, Thorton missed his chance, he knows it, cause the Tank is booing him. I'm not Thorton, dont yell, I'm the only one in the room)
4. Bluetooth ear piece (take it out, you're trying too hard)
5. Tail Gaiters (unless you have flashing lights, get off my butt or ill pull my e-brake)
6. Thumbs Up (Thats not an answer to how ya doin, it's for smelly people with cardboard in their hand, so unless you need to get somewhere, keep the thumb in your pocket)
7. Blogs (dont people have better things to do)
8. Global Warming (I dont believe it, have you been to the Ranch? It's so cold when the sun goes down)
9. Free Range Chickens (if you're going to have a cause about something, lets not make it chickens)
10. Quoting movies (Wayne’s World was cool, was)
11. Texas (I messed with Texas)
12. Mother's Day cards at 5:00pm (3 dudes looking at cards, one guy leaves and you're mad cause you know he got the last good one)
13. Olive Garden ( I could fill up on a loaf of bread at me house)
14. Sunglasses Inside ( Bro, you could just come tell me you're legit)
15. Overdraft Fees (I'm already broke, dont break my heart and send me a letter telling me how broke I am)
16. Livestrong Bracelets (I like the cause, not the fashion statement)

Updated 17-23

17. Fireworks with Smiley Faces (And don't cheer for them, they can't hear over the noise of being blown up)
18. Camo Shorts (Ya, I can see your white socks. Unless you're Lt. Dan)
19. Movie Theatres (See a past post) http://thecond.blogspot.com/2007/12/why-i-dont-watch-movies.html
20. Rachael Ray (Seriously, two shows and a magazine! She is worse than The Oprah)
21. Albertos Cantina in Pleasanton (If you have ever eaten there you know what I mean, if not then remember this - 'Albertos, No Bueno!')
22. Gamers (...)
23. The fact that it's 11:45 on a Thursday night and I just added the last 6 Ridicu-list entries!

2 comments:

lo jo said...

i like #1 a lot.

Anonymous said...

i am going to live by your list like i live by the Bible